Elos technology (electro-optical synergy) is a revolutionary step forward in the practice of aesthetic medicine.
Here's how it works:
- Optical energy is selectively absorbed by the target tissue and converted into thermal energy, pre-heating the target tissue.
- RF current flows between the electrodes, creating a diffuse heating in the dermal layer and causing additional thermal impact on the target tissue.
- Simultaneously, the epidermis is cooled by the chilled applicator tip which increases the skins's impedance, further protecting the epidermis and forcing the RF energy to penetrate deeper into the pre-heated, lower impedance of the target tissue.
SR/SRA for Color Correction
- For treatment of benign pigmented and vascular lesions
- Combined elos energies (light+RF) precisely target pigmented and vascular lesions which gradually fade
- According to a study, overall improvement was rated at 76% and overall patient satisfaction was 92%.
Sublime Non-Invasive Wrinkle Treatment
- Fine wrinkle treatment, reveal a smoother and a more even complexion
- Combined elos energies (light +RF) precisely heat the dermal tissue stimulating collagen production.
- In a study, 89% of the subjects reported moderate to significant subjective improvements in skin laxity.
Sublative for Texture Improvement
- Improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, skin irregularities and striae.
- Fractional radio frequency initiates a strong wound healing response while minimizing the damage to epidermis
- According to a study, 100% of patients reported satisfaction and improvement.
- Combined elos energies (photodynamic therapy + RF) selectively targets sebaceous gland and bacteria.
- RF reduces activity in the sebaceous gland while blue light energy destroys active acne
- As reported in the literature, the mean lesion count was reduced by 47% after eight treatments.
LV/LVA for Vascular Lesions and Leg Veins
- Combined elos energies (optical +RF) provides controlled selective thermolysis to eliminate vascular lesions.
- Treatment of vascular lesions, leg veins and smaller resistant vessel, including fine telangiectasias.
- According to a study, 90% of patients had 50-100% vessel clearance.