Halle Friedman, Founder & President
At the age of 18, Halle Friedman, Founder and President of Robert Andrews Laser & Aesthetics, entered the United States Air Force, where she proudly served her country for over 20 years in both Active Duty and as a Reservist.
While in the Air Force, Halle became a Computer Operations Instructor, attended college and received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Southern Mississippi (1995) and became a commissioned officer – thus beginning an exciting and challenging career as an emergency/battlefield nurse.
- Halle has worked in a number of impressive leadership positions to include, working directly with the Air Force Surgeon General Staff in Washington D.C., and as a Hospital Nursing Supervisor and RN Manager for the Emergency Department. In Colorado Springs she was Operations Manager and Manager of Patient Scheduling for Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Department.
- Halle’s in-depth medical career also includes certification in Medical Aesthetics from the National Laser Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- She is proficient in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Ablative and Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing; Sclerotherapy; Advanced Botox (Neurotoxins), Dermal fillers and more.
- In addition to her medical background, Halle holds a degree in Information Systems Technology, and an MBA from Colorado Technical University.
Halle’s background and life experience is very broad, extensive, and accomplished – and she prides herself in seeing the big picture in life. She remains deeply involved in her profession and has served as the Treasurer, Secretary and Media Chair for the Colorado Emergency Nurses Association.
In October 2013, Halle realized her dream and established the Robert Andrews Laser & Medical Aesthetics clinic in Colorado Springs, where she is proudly bringing the highest level of science, technology, skill – and genuine care – to her clients.
Dr. Ian Walker
Robert Andrews Laser and Medical Aesthetics was founded in 2013 and Dr. Ian Walker joined our practice in 2016.
- He is one of North America’s leading practitioners in the field of cosmetic surgery and enjoys a well-deserved reputation as a progressive and meticulous surgeon.
- His passion for the artistic and technical aspects of cosmetic surgery is matched by a genuine compassion for all patients under his care. Dr. Walker has become one of the most sought after cosmetic surgery providers in Southern Colorado.
- Dr. Walker has practiced Plastic Surgery in Colorado Springs for 35 years. He studied at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada as well as the Universities of Texas, Eastern Virginia, and Miami.
- He served as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas and chief surgeon at the Shriner’s Burn Institute in Galveston, Texas. Over the last 15 years, he has concentrated on Cosmetic Surgery.
- He now specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, breasts and abdomen. He was, in fact, an original researcher pioneering the new silicone-gel breast implant.
Board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, Dr. Walker is also an active member of multiple professional associations including:
- The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons